1. Fast and efficient: Connect the attached bit adapter to your rubber and household drill rig to remove tanned vinyl stickers on automobiles, boats, tourist cars, trucks, trailers, buses, bicycles, motorcycles, household appliances, fine or fine stripes, bumper stickers and other adhesives. Applicable to all kinds of paints, chromium, windows, metal surface and automobile packaging. A few seconds later, the results were amazing.
2. Safety in use: Acrylic or polyurethane paint will not be scratched or damaged. Press it gently on the top of the applique, then repeat the operation until it is removed. Use mild solvents to remove excess glue and residues. Do not use on spray-painted surfaces.
3. Easy to use: The assembly includes an electric drill adapter, which is easy to install on any household electric drill or pneumatic drill.
First, water and soap are used to clean the area to remove dirt, grease and so on. Connect the mandrel to the rubber wheel and tighten it. Connect the mandrel to the drill chuck and tighten it. Use electric or pneumatic drilling rigs with speeds ranging from 1500 to 3000 rpm to get the best results. Start at the top of the decals. Start the tool before joining the workpiece. Continue to press medium pressure and move left and right.
Description of usage:
- As mentioned above, the speed of the bit you put into the rubber wheel should not exceed the limit indicated on the grinding wheel (4000 rpm).
- If the limit exceeds 4000 rpm, the rubber wheel may be damaged or broken more quickly. It is recommended to wear goggles.
- Like any similar type of product, it is recommended to test a small area before testing the entire area to ensure that it works as expected. Especially on older light-colored finishes.
- It is not recommended for paints, non-OEM machined surfaces, acrylic acid, polycarbonate, resin glass and soft plastic substrates.
- Invalid for some reflective bands.
Size: 4 inches
Application: Rapid removal of residual glue, such as stickers and labels.
There are two models.
1,4 inch rubber wheel 25 mm thick with connecting rod fittings
2,4-inch rubber wheel 20 mm thick with connecting rod fittings